Tuesday, July 05, 2011

What am I reading in July?

Well it would seem I was a bit ambitious in June and only managed to read two out of three of my planned books despite, or perhaps because, being on holiday one week!

This month we are going back to basics starting with this little gem I have borrowed from my dad that promises to be a great, and possibly educational read..
Really looking forward to sharpening up my English!

From the sublime to the, well not ridiculous. Quite sensible actually...
Picked this one up from the library today and have already had a flick through with a coffee earlier.  Lots of recipes to try and handy tips on meal planning, shopping, cooking in advance and making the most of every last bit of food... 

Don't forget to check out what everyone else is reading this month and if you love books, why not join in and share your reads this month?

What are you reading?

4 comments:

  1. athomewithmrsmJuly 06, 2011 3:07 pm

    Oh that grammar book really appeals to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found this on Mummy's little monkey and then saw books... could life get any better!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always lovely to meet new blog readers :) Did you see the Barefoot Books giveaway I am running a few posts down? http://anthea-talesfrommountpleasant.blogspot.com/2011/07/join-me-living-barefoot.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could certainly use the one about grammer, I have no idea! When I was completing my masters it is a complete minefield for me.

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for staying this long :) I would love to hear what you have to say. Don't be shy, this could be start of a beautiful friendship!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips