Friday, May 31, 2013

30 posts in 30 days...

It's the end of May already. I could have sworn Christmas was only a couple of months ago so how is it that we are only three weeks from the summer solstice?

If you remember I made no specific New Year's Resolutions although I did have a plan.

Of sorts.

I have even managed to put some of it into action! I am certainly taking a more positive spin on life these days - not sweating the small stuff gets easier the more you practise it. I am also becoming more organised and making better use of my time. All of the OH's shop paperwork has been sorted and is ready to go to the accountant - last year it took me until the July 31st deadline to get that box to his office!

This blog has mutated somewhat over that past 6 months - I am really pleased with the responses I have had to the recipes posted as part of the Veg Box Challenge posts and the tutorials I have put together for Abakhan's Creative Budget. I am also loving working with Jane Means Ribbons using their gorgeous products for crafty projects.

Things are pottering along quite nicely but I think maybe it's time to give myself a little push...

So here's the challenge - for the month of June I will make the effort to post one blog everyday - that's 30 posts in 30 days.  I may cheat a little and post twice in one day or else use the 'schedule posts' option so that I can keep up without breaking my self-imposed 'no computer on a Sunday' rule. 
I have a schedule of sorts - a few more Creative Budget tutorials plus some other crafty stuff to share including some new items I am making for my Folksy shop; some scrummy recipes along with the usual bi-weekly veg box challenge posts; a couple of reviews including some gorgeous books Roo was sent and a fab crafty club run by one of my favourite suppliers. I may also include a giveaway or two...

I also have another challenge to tell you about - slightly more personal and it's something I have blogged about before but the time has come to take the bull by the horns and... well I'll leave that for my first post in June.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got a good plan going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the pressure is on! You and me both. Not 30 posts in 30 days here, but I just set up a new blog about my garden and it is really spuring me on to work when the spirit doesn not want to budge from Pinterest! :)
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for staying this long :) I would love to hear what you have to say. Don't be shy, this could be start of a beautiful friendship!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips