Thursday, October 31, 2013

20% off at My Favourite Magazines!

Who doesn't like curling up with a good magazine and a cup of tea?
Magazine subscriptions are a great way to keep up with your favourite magazines, often receiving them before they are available in the shops. They also make fantastic presents!

My Favourite Magazines - who sell subscriptions to Mollie Makes and The Simple Things along with many other titles and one-off bookazines - have a very special offer over this weekend - if you spend over £50 on any of their products you can have an extra 20% off your order. Just enter the voucher code EXTRA20 at the checkout.

Offer valid between 31st October and 4th November 2013

What are you waiting for?




*I am part of the myfavouritemagazines.co.uk affiliate scheme - that means I earn a small commission for every sale made through this blog.  Thanks for your support x

1 comment:

  1. I missed it! Grr! I love Simply Crochet. I picked up the latest one while I was in hospital, the snowflake kit is really cute. I'm looking for more of the yarn that came with the kit, but it was specially made for the kit. *sniffs*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for staying this long :) I would love to hear what you have to say. Don't be shy, this could be start of a beautiful friendship!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips