Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Gang Labs 2 Winner!!!

Just a quick post to say....


Oh Em Geeee!






My Koselig Blanket design only went and WON the Wool and the Gang Gang Labs 2 competition!!!

I am currently happy dancing around the living room whilst decoding my notebook scribbles to get the pattern written out ready for publication...

So, thank you everyone who took the time to vote for my design, it is much appreciated! This year has been one of much soul searching and wondering what I am  ACTUALLY going to do with my life (turning 40 can do that to you...) and winning this competition has confirmed to me that following my heart and taking this  new direction is definitely the right way to go.

Can't wait to see my blanket available to buy as a knit kit on Wool and the Gang's website!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and contrifibularities xxx Just like me winning those brushes has confirmed to me that I am taking the direction I should've done when I had the chance!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for staying this long :) I would love to hear what you have to say. Don't be shy, this could be start of a beautiful friendship!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips