Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Getting down to it...

Now the initial excitement of the new fabric consignment has passed it's time to get cracking and actually make something! My plan is to get a stock of stuff ready for the Sheppard House Summer Open Day/Fete - a well attended event held every year in aid of Sheppard House and Newent Dial-a-Ride - on the 29th August. Sounds ages away but it is, in fact, only 6 weeks! (Gulp!)
I am hoping to get my website up and running at the same time so that I can get cards/banners etc printed up in time to promote it at said event. It's gonna be touch and go to get it all done but - Riley willing - the basics will be in place in time.
Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for staying this long :) I would love to hear what you have to say. Don't be shy, this could be start of a beautiful friendship!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips