Thursday, June 03, 2010

June Loons - Day 3

Day three already! More gorgeous offerings from all the 'Looneys' yesterday - my favourite from the bunch was this amazing brooch from Steampunk Storm

I just love the Steampunk blending of late Victorian 'Arts and Crafts' style with intricate clockwork components.

Today I have listed two items although they are really one item in two different colours...
Baby Bunting in pink

Baby Bunting in blue

Aren't they sweet? The perfect gift for a new mum if you want to give something a little bit different.
I can also do personalised ones withthe little one's name instead of the work 'BABY' - just leave a comment if you are interested and I'll get back to you...

Now I'm off out into the garden to enjoy the fabulous sunshine! TTFN...

2 comments:

  1. Adorable bunting!!!! Just wish my babes were still babes!!!

    Seeing as my eldest is 6 ft 2 inches and my youngest are now 10 and 12 yrs, don't think they qualify for baby bunting anymore, shame!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable bunting!!!! Just wish my babes were still babes!!!

    Seeing as my eldest is 6 ft 2 inches and my youngest are now 10 and 12 yrs, don't think they qualify for baby bunting anymore, shame!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for staying this long :) I would love to hear what you have to say. Don't be shy, this could be start of a beautiful friendship!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips