Saturday, July 11, 2009

Rain doesn't stop play!



Well it's raining again! But never one to let a little bit of water get in the way, Riley has been out in the garden getting damp while I did a quick check round the greenery for the other big fans of rain; slugs and snails! This chappy was clinging on for dear life and, as he wasn't really doing any harm I decided to leave him where he was (the ones on the veggies/fruit were not so lucky!)



The rain is getting worse though, so it looks like an afternoon indoors - I am knitting a cute little bag for the other half's sister's birthday in a couple of weeks so I will probably do a bit of that - as long as Riley doesn't have other ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for staying this long :) I would love to hear what you have to say. Don't be shy, this could be start of a beautiful friendship!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips