Over the past few weeks I have been working away with three other lovely crafty bloggers - Kate at Crafts on Sea, Gude at Hodge Podge Craft and Anna at In the Playroom to put together a brand new weekly linky. Inspired by our love of Pinterest and the wealth of crafty tips and tutorials that can be found therein we would like to present...
Tuesday Tutorials officially launches next Tuesday (Feb 4th) and we want you to join in!
Just link up your tutorials, recipes and how to's and we will pin them all to our special Pinterest board creating one amazing #Pintorials showcase!
The Linky will be hosted across all four blogs so it really doesn't matter which blog you add your link to - everyone will see it! Each week we will each pick a selection of our favourite posts from the week before to feature - we all have our own crafty interests so all posts will have a good chance of getting a bit of extra exposure, which can't be a bad thing!
We are a pretty easy going bunch of gals but there a few rules and guidelines, just to keep things running smoothly...
- Link up ONE post a week - it can be any kind of creative tutorial, how-to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn't have to be a new post from the last week so use #Pintorials to revisit some of your best tutorial posts!
- Please follow the #Pinstruction board (link will be up next week).
- Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest - Anna, Gude, Kate and me - this is not essential but would be appreciated!
- Try and visit at least three other blogs on the linky and leave a comment or pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
- If you want to, add the badge to your post or your side bar (I am working on a 'share this button code' but in the meantime you can just copy the one above )
We are all really excited about this and look forward to reading all your fab posts next Tuesday.