Last weeks Tuesday Tutorials linky was packed full of gorgeous things to make and do so thank you to everyone who linked up!
Now the sun is shining at last I find myself itching to get out in the garden - after nearly 6 months of almost non-stop rain, it needs a little TLC - so what better excuse to run up this cute Gardeners Apron by Hellie's Corner?
I do love a bit of patchwork too and this brilliant (it's not cheating, honest) 2 part tutorial for patchwork using a coaster template by the lovely Emma Blethers over at Emma Made is an almost fool proof way of achieving perfect patchwork! (you can find part two here)
Sticking with a patchwork theme I also loved this tutorial from Chloris Boris - How to Quilt as you go . I have always wanted to make a quilt but the sheer size of a finished quilt coupled with my very basic sewing machine and corner of dining room table set up has but me off! With this method it all starts to look do-able! Again, it's a 2 part tutorial and I look forward to seeing the second part!
Continuing with the sewing theme I am linking up my first quilted project - a pretty quilted potholder. Hope you like it :-)
So there you have my picks from last week. Don't forget to pop over to my fellow hosts blogs - Kate at Crafts on Sea, Gude at Hodge Podge Craft and Anna at In the Playroom - and check out their favourites too.
- Link up ONE post a week - it can be any kind of creative tutorial, how-to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn't have to be a new post from the last week so use #Pintorials to revisit some of your best tutorial posts!
- Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pinterest board .
- Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest - Anna, Gude, Kate and me - this is not essential but would be appreciated!
- Try and visit at least three other blogs on the linky and leave a comment or pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky. You can also use the #pintorials hashtag to highlight your post on other social media if you chose.
- Feel free to add the badge to your post or your side bar