Wednesday, March 07, 2012

#TheGallery - Light

It's been a while since I have taken part in The Gallery linky but when I saw this week's prompt I knew I just had to join in.

Light.

The photographer's best friend.




I love early morning light - the promise of a bright day to come...


I love light through leaves...


I love light on water...


I love explosions of light!


I love snoozes in the afternoon light...


 I love early evening light too - especially on the beach...


But most of all I love the perfect light that lets you see ALL the detail, exactly how it is, and preserve it forever in a snap shot moment...



Now - why not pop along to Tara's blog, Sticky Fingers,  and check out all the other entrants to this weeks Gallery...

10 comments:

  1. A great selection of shots. Love the light on the pebbles and the water at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of my favourites too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow some great shots I love the firework shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would not believe how many shots I took that night to end up with just 3 good ones!!!! Thank God for digital cameras ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow such lovely choices there. The way the light catches on the pebbles on the beach really caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fireworks shot is excellent... such a hard thing to capture well in a picture but you did it perfectly

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photos! so many different types of light. my favourite light is that of the beach and in autumn too - it's just amazing to be able to experience such different lights

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos, I really like the pebbles and the fireworks x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this post, light is amazing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post, and so true! The perfect lighting can make a photo that bit more magical. And thanks for the crochet tips - I am going to head on over and check them out!

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for staying this long :) I would love to hear what you have to say. Don't be shy, this could be start of a beautiful friendship!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips