Thursday, June 30, 2011

B Record Plus Review

You may remember a couple of weeks back I mentioned that I had been given the opportunity to trial a new energy supplement called BRecord Plus (Give me back my energy please!)


BRecord Plus is a liquid food supplement made up of a unique blend of four key amino acids and the Vitamin B-12 to boost energy, overcome fatigue and improve concentration and improve intellectual performance. Unlike many caffeine-based energy supplements that provide a quick buzz, the micro-nutrients in BRecord Plus works with your body metabolically to produce sustained energy.



But does it work? Well, I was told not to expect too much in the first couple of days as the micro nutrients take time to get into the system but by the middle of the week I could definitely say that I felt perkier. I was able to get a lot more paperwork done and work a bit later into the evening than I normally would and I felt better able to concentrate than I have recently.
That said, I was not leaping out of bed any easier than usual (and the Little Man waking me up at 5am on two of the mornings didn't help...) so I guess the real secret to not feeling utterly exhausted every day is still to go to bed earlier!!!

BRecord Plus is available to buy online in packs of 10 bottles priced at £12.99. Sigma-Tau recommend that you take BRecord Plus for at least 14 days so you would need to buy two packs to get any real benefit.

So would I use it again? Maybe... if I was preparing for an exam or trying to meet a deadline then I think, for the improvement in my ability to concentrate, I would be tempted to try it again.

In the meantime I think what I really need is an early night...


*I was sent a free 10 bottle pack of BRecord Plus by Sigma-Tau to try out and review. All words and opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. I have been taking Boost from Boots, but it didn't have the energy boost effect I had hoped for xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for staying this long :) I would love to hear what you have to say. Don't be shy, this could be start of a beautiful friendship!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips