Saturday, February 25, 2012

A hint of Spring...

Hard to believe that only two weeks ago I was posting pictures of our ice-encrusted Winter Wonderland. The weather has taken a (brief?) turn for the better this week, reminding us that the dark time is nearly over and very soon Spring will be here...

Crocuses

Mini Daffodils - I love these so much more than their  full-size cousins

Pink!

Ron enjoys the sunshine

Getting stuck in...

Ladybird takes a pollen bath!

The garden is just revving up and getting going now. Before long we will actually have sunshine in the back again and then I will really feel like Winter is finally over!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos :o) Sunshine feels rather nice doesn't it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it, but then my OH does joke that I am solar powered... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love spring flowers - so welcome at this time of year. Great cat's name!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for staying this long :) I would love to hear what you have to say. Don't be shy, this could be start of a beautiful friendship!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips